Monday, December 27, 2010

Slowly getting to the list of to-do's

I have this huge untamed beast called a to-do list. It's to the point that I can't contain it within my head soo if I'm supposed to be doing something that you don't think I'm doing (I'M WORKING ON THAT COMMISSION, MILLI, I PROMISE)....maybe drop me a line? Orz''' I need all the help I can get!

Also, I've begun to realize that a lot of people post one or two pieces of art in their posts and it looks so much nicer than sloppy like mine....but heh. Maybe I'll try posting more frequently for a change then.

:( NO POSEMANICS THIS TIME. For shame...I'm also working on a webcomic that I'll withhold from posting its pages here. 8u8

Risa. She's a character belonging to Ingenious Studios and I had to draw her based on their sketch. Was an art test!

A design for a contest Eri has been reminding me about nonstop. Haha. SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. I kept forgetting. OTL''''




Still need to finish this...FOR OSHUNS. It's been awhile since I've attempted to color using a colorscheme that was not my usual. OTL As you can see, I'm having a lil bit of trouble. ;D;

;w; What. I like them ok. God I love both of them together and separate and sideways and upside down! Zoro and Luffy~ <3

This is ugly. And it gets uglier. SO I cropped it for the good of all. MOSTLY ME.
I've also started to get little red bumps everywhere. I'm not sure why and what's causing them. This coupled with the ringing in my ears...they've gotten to be more constant and LOUDER. XD'''''' Halp.

NNGRG. I'll tag u later.

No comments:

Post a Comment