Wednesday, December 29, 2010

About that webcomic...

WELL. I started to post it here: @Smackjeeves (which my bro misread as Smackjesus OH LOL BRO)

Here are the first few pages available there (and now here too!)



They're in order! Amazingly! Haha. Recently had some depressing chain of events, but trying hard not to let people in general get to me. Going to grow that backbone now! And stand up for myself. Getting myself pushed around because I'm afraid of hurting someone has to stop. YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HURTING SOMEONE RIGHT? ...idk. I think I read that in a comic somewhere. (AHAHAHAHAH OH MAN)

GOT ASSASSIN'S CREED 1. I'll play it when I'm not so unfocused. Theres a lot of controls to handle;; I wonder if it's just for the pc version;; Also. Ameruu from Twitter drew me some ZOLU so that actually improved my mood. <3 Link is HERE!

I need to get some damn surface that I can use my mouse PROPERLY on because it moves like a retard over my bedsheets or this cardboard slab I found somewhere in my room. Speaking of room, it needs to be cleaned.

A humorous encounter between my twin bro and my internet tabs via my stupid chat speak.

And...maybe tomorrow I'll have some character sketches for the comic done.

No comments:

Post a Comment