Saturday, December 11, 2010

ART AGAIN

Well, now that my tablet is finally working (and photoshop stopped crashing every 5 minutes, too) I got SOME DRAW ON. AW YEAH.
Life drawing. MUST. PERSEVERE. Remember to do these exercises more often, self.


This is GAY NSFW if you haven't noticed by the thumbnail already. Oops. > w >; (teahousecomic fanart!)

Was some idea for a fighter design~

My first (potty) Tangled fanart. I was drawing while watching it and it was so cute. Dawww. Fanart is not so satisfying tho. In the upper right corner is the remains of the zoro!fanart that was cropped out for this particular shot.

LUFFY FANART. Him as a chief...in i'm not sure what period of time. It was from an OVA of sorts where Luffy was a chief. Nami worked as a manager, Sanji as her cook, Usopp as fail ninja, and Zoro as a monk. I loved it.

OH HAY. MORE LIFE PRACTICE.
Well, to put a little more ME in these entries. I was taken to meet a family friend of my Uncles because their daughter is accomplished in the ART BUSINESS (she works for NYC times on their paper layout I believe) and I was so afraid that I'd be this huge wreck of a socially disabled hermit, but it was ok. I think I rambled a bit TOO MUCH which is kinda strange since I tend to clam up in front of new people. She was just that cool and laid back. And homg. IT WAS A HUMAN BEING. /obviously hermit-ing a bit too much.

2 comments:

  1. Your figure drawings are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you bby~!! ; w ; )/ I need to do them more often to get a hang of them tho.~

    ReplyDelete