Friday, June 25, 2010

Art Post: Doodles/fanart/dungeon hack

Aiden and Asher from Dark Earth (Homosexual fictions available at RaytheReign.com)
Also from Dark Earth, Kyranna, Aiden's father that is unfortunately located within Aiden's mind and gets to know everything.


..........Rathdeiz, my character for Fez that came out looking really ugly so I cut off everything from his shoulder down. lD


Koinzellll from Ubel Blatt! <3

Kitty Hoodie Koinzell. Both unfinished atm.
 Speaking of Dungeon Hack, I'm going to have to redo some ugly girl portraits. XD

A whole bunch of pchat doodles. Includes random guys and characters of my friends. Nevada~ and oops cant remember name.
Nevada

I knew her name at one point but I forgot. A character from touhou.
a collab with Kibbykins <3 of our characters. :D I drew Iri,the girl, and the bby that is draped over her butt, the little kitty, bunny, and momo over the hill, the trees and house, someo f the flowers and grass around the lady but most of the sexy grassfields are Kibby's work.

2 comments:

  1. I NEED TO CATCH UP! So much sexy work!!<3 I need to read that story that has that kiki-ish character.

    ReplyDelete