Sunday, May 23, 2010

Art: Mixed Bag

Akziriuth (Kiki): Father of Fifi, premium asshole. :)  


More work for Arc's dungeon hack game. X'D She's been inspired to do more Alice in the midst of it so the release time depends on how fast i finish his angry pose and how often her inspiration for Alice Sacrifice strikes. ' u ' WELL IF I FINISH FAST then it's concept times! (for DS princess ...that really needs a new title!!)
School girl Ken from Street Fighter getting a personal examination from Ryu sensei...oh the things I do in paintchat...

Ken being the prettygayboyman he is.

Naked bunny girl~ I was in the adult room of paintchat...so naturally I felt inclined to draw nakedness...I suppose...

Brunette! I was threatened to be killed if I didn't finish but thankfully they didn't go through with the threat...
Hung out with momos some at paintchat the other day. <3 Along with orenji-kun and noa, but the real party started after i went to bed! Sadness. ; n ; WELL NEXT TIME. I WILL SKIP THAT WEAKNESS CALLED SLEEP?? (probably not. I like sleeping..)

Recently had my hair straightened...
This is how straight it is pre-shower. After shower it'll most likely puff up some...SADNESS. STOP BEING SO HEALTHY AND LIVELY DEAR HAIR? Or at least make beautiful curls instead of frizz. No that is not cleavage on my chest. That is a butt. anyway...I cant wait till i can wash it tomorrow. @ A @ I wasn't allowed to for three days and that period is over by 2pm monday! FFF CAN I HAS SHOWER PLOX?

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm beautiful works again *__* Yey Street Fighter stuff 8D

    You are super cute with your hair like that D:

    Hnnng I want your skilllls

    ReplyDelete