Friday, March 26, 2010

002: Setanta Sketches

Headshot options that I offered Arc earlier (I'm supposed to be asleeepppp) :


Option 1: With Lancer in mind. I think this is the manliest out of the bunch I did this morning...




Option 2: Still trying to stick close to the character that Arc based him off of but with the + moar hair options. He's...getting girlier?


Option 3: By now I'm wondering why his face looks so different every time because I'm using the same base sketch for all of these. (OBVIOUSLY?) It was an effort in trying to make the design stand out more than his facial features but it's failing....but yes. More spikey.


Option 4: The one with all the recessive genes.

Harharhar. I always have fun making fun of my own art. So yeah! Arc...if you see this, let me know which one I should work with more~.

No comments:

Post a Comment